Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekly Inspiration

I could really use the pick-me-up this week. I found out that the store that I work for is planning on sending me all around town fixing the back rooms of all of their stores. Some of these places are just trashed and I'm usually the only one back there for several hours trying to clean up a massive mess that seems impossible to get done. I nearly ended up crying at work the last time I was there because of how frustrated I am with this chain of stores. It's like no matter what they're going to get filthy because no one is willing to take the time to put a few things away in their proper places. And I'm supposed to drive around the city [without being paid mileage, mind you!] and fix all of these stores up while being expected to do this all for under $10/hour. It's really frustrating and I just want to be done with the whole situation. I've been looking for another job, but if anyone knows of anywhere that's hiring in Las Vegas, please let me know. I cannot begin to describe how much it would be appreciated.

Because of all of the stress I'm under, I ended up crying on the phone with Jason last night. I feel like I have such a cloud hanging over me between all of the work issues and family issues I've been going through. It's so frustrating when you're trying to move out and move on with your life, but you can never find the support to do so.

Anyway, that's enough whining about personal things. Here's some things that have cheered me up in the past 24 hours.

Via
Via
I love deer. Ever since I moved away from Pennsylvania I've missed seeing them something fierce. The photo set linked to above features some beautiful fall photos. That's something else I miss too! It's only ever hot or cold in Las Vegas!

Via
I need this to be set as a reminder in life whenever I'm feeling bad.

Via
Speaking of Calvin and Hobbes, how cute is this pokemon rendition?


Via
I've fallen completely in love with all of Alyssa N.'s work. I cannot wait to get the print that I ordered from her. I think this one might be my next purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment