Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Fun

The past week has been full of a massive amount of hard work and on the few days that me and the mister have off we've been going to the lake. It's so nice to be able to jump into a big body of water without having to drive that far! I hate public pools, but I absolutely love lakes. Is that weird? We've been kayaking and fishing so far, and we're hoping to be able to go again this week on Friday. I need to add a bunch of pictures to this blog. It seems like it's completely empty without pictures to remember all of these moments in my life. I wish that I didn't feel so awkward taking pictures of everything! Maybe I'll feel better when I upgrade my phone and get a new one! I've had my eyes on a new one for months but I didn't want to pay the $300 to upgrade it early. Yikes! 

I never realized how much fun kayaking can be! It's such great exercise and it's SO peaceful. I can't wait to go out again. [And take pictures next time!]

No comments:

Post a Comment