Saturday, June 4, 2011

Running in Circles

I feel like I've been running in circles for weeks now. I feel like it's all just "eat, sleep, work" and nothing else. I have been working so hard that I can't even remember what day it is. The worst part is that the amount of money I make barely covers my medical and car insurance every month. I feel guilty about buying anything and have a little panic attack after spending money because I don't know how much I'm going to even need $5 later in the month. It's just frustrating when you're in college trying as hard as you can to get ahead in life and you're really just running in circles. Hopefully I can get a place at the Farmer's Market in Vegas soon and enjoy my job. I wouldn't mind working there as a full time job. I put so much time and effort into my etsy shop and I'd be more than willing to put the same amount of time into something that makes me happier than clocking in and making under $10/hour. I really hope that I can relax at one point or another this summer. It would be wonderful to just have a few days to get everything off of my mind and just breathe. Tomorrow I have two orders to fill [one of which is going to Australia!] I just want everything to move onto a more positive note soon. I feel like I'm stuck in a perpetual rainy day.

Does anyone else ever feel like this? I really hope I'm not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment