Saturday, June 25, 2011

Inspiration + Life Update

Via
I am absolutely in love with the old woman's face. I hope to fall in love like that.

Via
Does anyone else remember these? I would LOVE to see these come back into stores! 

Via  
My love of Totoro will never end.

Via
This has to be one of the best Pokemon tattoos that I have ever seen. Charmander will always be my favorite original starter though!

Via
I cannot begin to describe how much this describes my life! I laughed so hard when I found this.

Via
DUG!


Life is slowly pulling itself together. Jason and I are getting everything together to move in together in September. Between helping my cousin get ready for her wedding, getting into UNLV [YAY!]  and my sister graduating I've had absolutely no time to sit down and work on my etsy shop or anything else really. Life's just been pretty hectic and it would be awesome if the universe would let me have a break some time soon. Trying to keep up with everything has been insane. I'm just hoping that I can keep [sort of] balancing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment