Tuesday, May 24, 2011

You've Got to (Re)Start Somewhere...

So, this is my attempt to get this blog up and off the ground. I've been so busy with school and work that I've never really had time to dedicate to this blog. Now, however, I'm refusing not to make time. I'm going to make sure that this thing gets up off the ground.

Here's a few things about me. I'm twenty years old. I live in Las Vegas and I'm a full time college student studying Geology and Biology. I do a lot of crafting on the side, and I'm hoping to be able to post a lot of the stuff that I do on here. I'm moving in with my boyfriend of two years, Jason, in the fall. We do a lot of hiking and adventuring together. I'm into nature, photography, dinosaurs, tattoos, and decorating. This is my place to document my life and everything I love that happens in it. Annnnd go!

No comments:

Post a Comment