Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm hoping to be able to blog about everything a lot more soon. I've had so much on my plate these past few months that I've been unable to wholeheartedly step back in to the process of writing everything down. Between losing a loved pet, a car accident, and dealing with school life has just been to hectic to keep a solid schedule going. I'm hoping to get something set this summer though. I'd love to do different craft days and other things. Maybe I'll get a few days to sit down and think about it all within the next week. Here's to Summer 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there how are you?

    I was looking at your blog, and I like it and I want to invite you to visit my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you. I hope to hear from you soon...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete