Monday, May 30, 2011

It's the Scarriest Moments That Matter the Most

I got a phone call at work today from Jason. He said that his chain had come off of his motorcycle when he was on his way to work. He lives about 15 miles away from where he works, and it's nothing but 65+ mph freeways all the way there. And the fact that people in Las Vegas usually drive like maniacs doesn't help. He called me from the side of the road and left me a message because I couldn't pick up the phone. He sounded scared, and when I got to go to lunch I checked my messages and heard the way he sounded and lost it. I've never been so terrified in my life. He could have lost his life today, and luckily he didn't. I cannot begin to describe how much he means to me and how scared I was for him today. I'm so glad that he's okay, and hopefully we'll be able to get everything figured out tomorrow. I'm just happy that he's safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment