Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weekly Inspiration


I'm reading this wonderful book. It's really helping me pull my business together and help me realize where I want everything to go!

Via

Look at his little face! How cute is that?!

        
Via
There are no words to express my love for Spirited Away.

Via
I love autumn. It is my favorite season ever. I hate that the leaves don't change colors in Las Vegas. :c

Via
I LOVE these up close pictures of the displays at the Melbourne Museum.


I cannot begin to describe how relevant this is to my life.

Via
Finally, has anyone ever seen any of these? I saw them everywhere in Pennsylvania! They're called Wooly Aphids and they float around like cotton balls. I miss them so!


This week has been full of me getting ready to go back to school. I still need to tour the campus and get the rest of my books. I'm so nervous to start school on the 29th! I don't think I've been this worried in a long time. Jason and I have an official day for when we can move into the town house- November 8th. I can't wait! We're both so excited to start picking out paint colors and furniture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment